Hi there, and welcome to the latest edition of my perpetually-“yeah I’ll get around to finishing that thing eventually”-y site. Writing up descriptions of the things I’ve done is way less interesting than doing new things, so I can make no guarantee of the “projects” section ever being up-to-date. Regardless, check it out if you’re interested.
An assortment of other sites have a way more thorough agglomeration of my activity than I could hope to maintain here, so here’s a couple of them for your perusal:
- Stack Overflow is a programming Q&A site on which I’ve spent an unreasonable amount of time answering peoples’ questions over the last few years.
- My Twitter profile consists almost entirely of jokes I think of when I have nothing better to do. The paucity of posts there and the general quality of the humor should give the observant reader an idea of why I spend my time making things with a computer instead of trying to be funny.
- My YouTube channel has an assortment of videos of recent and not-so-recent projects. You may note that there’re a lot of Portal videos there, from a couple of years back: I wanted to play Portal, but it wasn’t out yet, so I spent an enormous amount of effort recreating it in Garry’s Mod.
- My Facebook has little of interest on it unless you’re somebody I already know and am friends with there. If that’s you, then… hi, friend!
- I do have a LinkedIn profile, though I’m not looking for work at the moment—got a kickass gig at Apple already. Go ahead and check that out, though, if you’re interested in the various places I’ve worked in the past.
If this breathtakingly thorough “about” page hasn’t satisfied your curiosity, feel free to drop me a line.